Saturday, October 13, 2007

confused.

Just came back from a game of beach volleyball, the usual group. it was really fun playing volleyball, but very tiring and dirty, because of all the sand. it went into my short....hehehehe.....so itchy.


today me, ani, tin2, risma, indra, viking farell, and roni went to J-night. its the coolest thing i have ever seen. anyone who didnt watch the show really mising one really great show. hahaha. but unfortunetly, this will be their last year performing at J-night. so sad. but i am lucky to catch their last performance. lucky mua.


after that we went to mbak ika's (IOSA president) house to tusuk* sate, which is one of indonesian delicacy, it is chicken stick. we were preparing for Halal Bi-Halal. dun ask me abt that, i have no idea wad it is too. hahaha. we kind of prepare abt 200+ sticks. cool.


after a tired time sticking chicken on the stick, we went to play a game of beach volleyball. tiring as always.


have been feeling down lately, i know why, i just wont admit it. cos i dun wan to think abt it, make me even more depress.


help me. really. i want to get out of this misery. i had enough of it.


[Leave.Me.Alone]



*sticking


P.S snickers is my fav thing now. sore throat is also my fav past times now. keep having them after i have eaten a piece of chocolate.

No comments: