Tuesday, March 13, 2007

cool.

Just a few days ago i went to see a movie with my bro and cousins. we went to see '300'. i was an interesting movie, cool pictures and graphic. the funny thing was tat all the man in this movie all wear underwear, which is so weird, and the nudity part which to me is very, very disturbing, but overall it was very nice.

my fav scene in this movie was the part when King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fought the persian army, the battle was crucial, exciting and gruesome. but i dont really like the last part where King Leonidas die. he shouldnt have die, he should be killing the king of persian and live happily ever after wif his wife and son. but well, its still a good movie after all.

i also had been studying for my SAT test. the univ here wont except me cos my Olevel result was not up to their expectetion. then they ask me to take an SAT test to see if i can get the requierment. SAT test consist of english and math. english is divided into two category, one is reading , the other one is writing. ahhhhhhhh.....hope i can pass, really want to study here...

No comments: