Thursday, March 1, 2007

first.

this my first blog.

Well i decided to create a blog. It was so weird when i decided to create a blog, because i am not the kind who like to write stuff, im kind of lazy. but i tink tat i would be good to look at it when you get older, to refersh your memory of what happen in the past.

Today is also the day i reach Oklahoma. Finally reach here...the trip here was the most scary trip i have ever take in my whole life. It was more like a rollercoster ride, an intense 1....my heart was nearly fly right through my heart and crumple into tiny pieces. hahahaha. what a good exanple. It was the flight from Hong kong to Los Angeles, it was a 12 hours flight. At first it was quite smooth ride, we were all so happy that the plane had left the airport, but then suddenly when it was crossing the Pacific Ocean, the plane suddenly was like out of control, it just kind of like being shake by something. The strong current of the wind was like a hand and the plane was like the bottle of apple juice, and all the passengers were the juice. We were shake until bubbles were form. So funny. but luckily for us, nothing happens and we are all save. I took me around one day to reach Oklahoma, it was like i was living in aeroplane.

i also have nothing more to say, havent enjoy my life here. but it is very cold in here and the wind was just like hurricane which is about to come a whip out the place. And everytime can hear the whistiling of the wind, eeieieieeiie, make my hair stand, so spooky.

No comments: