Friday, May 11, 2007

leaving.

I am going back tommorow, which is 12 of may. half of me is missing this place already, but the other me kind of saying i will be back soon so there is no need to be sad about.

I will be going back to Jakarta to do my student visa, learn how to drive, get my own license and also study for the upcoming school work.

It has been confirm that i am going to be studying at NOC (Northern Oklahoma College). I am taking a gateway program, which also means i could study at OSU after finish my 24hr credit. You see, my 'O' level score was not up to their expectation when i gave them my result, so i only have two choice. One is to take an exam, if i pass i will go to OSU straight away. but sadly i didnt pass the test so i only left with my 2nd choice, which is the gateway program.

sad but also happy that i get to study here.

The course i will be taking is interior design, which has always been my dream. The subject i am taking at NOC are Basic Composition, Appreciation Of Art, Finacial Accounting, American History Late and Plane Trigonometry. Well i got to work hard already, because some of the subject are foreign to me, kind of like an alien. ahahaha.

now is 1:57 a.m.

stop writing.

wait till aug 12.

No comments: