Friday, May 4, 2007

spiderman.

today was quite a hilarious day for me, as we all know that this few weeks in spiderman 3 fever and all the people we going crazy ordering ticket wanting to watch it. i saw a crazy fan of spiderman. this is how the story go of me seeing him.

It start with a boring day for me in the morning, with the usual routine of putting my sleeping bag into the room, brushing my teeth, eat my box of cereal.
Then in the afternoon, i was on the bus on the way to sch to see my bro. The bus stop, waiting for the red light to turn into green, suddenly as i turned my head to my right sight, i caught a glimpse of spiderman fan. A student from my brother school wearing a full spiderman outfit to school, well without the mask i think he wants people to recognise him. can u believe it? i really laugh out my gut. it was so funny. well i hope i got the same courage as him, being able to put out other people comment on how he look. but he look rather dashing wearing that.
hahahahahaaaahahaa.
l o l

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i oso wanna watch spiderman..omg~
haha!!anyway,seems that you are slowly adapting to you life in state.happy for you..
takkaire=)

Frances said...

After watching several Spiderman films, kids would definitely wish to dress up in one of the Spider-man costumes at BuyCostumes.com.